The mission of Westside Christian Counseling Center is to provide a Christian based array of quality therapy interventions, techniques, and support services to individuals and families in the community.
Our therapist has:
- A Master's Degree in Social Work from Indiana University
- Many years of successful experience in working with a very diverse clientele
- Been certified by the National Association of Social Workers (ACSW)
- Membership in the American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member in the Association for Play Therapy
- Demonstrated Christian Lifestyles
Our therapist is experienced in dealing with a variety of issues effect individuals and their families. Services provided include therapy for:
- Children & Adolescents
- Pre-marital couples
- Marital Difficulties
- Abuse Victims (physical, sexual, emotional)
- Behavior Management
- Anger Control
- Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence Victims
The therapy services at Westside Christian Counseling Center is based on a sliding fee scale. Your therapist will work with you and your family to establish your fee, usually between $45 and $80 for a 50-minute session.
Therapy is done on an appointment basis. Appointments can be made by calling 317.271.7822. Evening appointments are available.